Sweetpsthoughts

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Past month

One month has passed. Short and sweet... I am in counseling for my marriage. We have been together for ten years and married seven. I am not sure where this will lead us and if we are heading there together. Time will tell. Only a few sessions in and topics have made me think even more. I only wish I knew what my husband was thinking. He is known for being pretty quiet but he is around ME too! Sometimes even more. He just turned 39 on 2-2-07. I hoped with age would come more ability to interact with others for him. How much longer can I sit in silence?

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    PRAYIN FOR YOU BOTH..AUNT GAIL

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger PixieGirl said…

    I love you Heidi. No matter what.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Mandy. I support you with whatever decision you make. I know what a rough road you've had. I just want my Heidi happy :)
    ~R~

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Heidi-girl...
    My heart is aching for you...it's so hard when you don't know exactly what is going on in your husband's head. I'll be praying for clarity for you...I love you, girl...

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Barb K said…

    Oh, Heidi,
    I am so sorry this is so hard...especially for the sweetest girl in the world. Praying for wisdom for all.
    I love you, Aunt Barb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home