Sweetpsthoughts

Friday, March 23, 2007

It is going to be a good thing...

It is going to be a good thing that I am moving out. I have decided I can not stay where I am any longer. I will be moving with my Bagel Dog on April 1st to an apartment. My husband and I have tried counceling and may continue but we are seperating to see if we can try to work things out or not.
When I told him I was leaving and found a place he was very calm (TO CALM) and asked me if I was taking the dog. We have been going over the "who gets what" details and taking each day at a time. The new place is less than five minutes from where I was living and He will be caring for Bagel during the weekdays due to my work hours are to long to make her wait to go out.
I look forward to haveing friends and family over soon to see where I am.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are proud of you and support you in all your decisions. Mandy's right...You WILL be ok. We love you lots!

    ~Robyn and Brian~

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger becca said…

    Good for you, Heidi! What a tough decision, but soooo important to make. Can't wait to see your new place!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Barb K said…

    Heidi,
    Just want you to know how much we love you and are praying for you and for Jim. These things are always hard; look to Him for your peace and for wisdom in each step.
    Love, Aunt Barb and Pete

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, My Sweet Heidi,
    We are saddened because you and Jim have to go through this right now, but are very proud of you for your courage and strength. We will be praying diligently for God's will in your's and Jim's lives. He has blessed both of you in so many ways, and will continue to do so. Keep your eyes on Him, and His blessings will continue to be showered upon you. Once you're settled in to your new place, we will have to have Senior and Junior "Club" at your house! Looking forward to it! Don't worry, we'll all bring stuff...
    God bless you! We love you!!!
    Aunt Karen & Uncle John

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    Heidi, Hey, My prayers are with you. And Jim too. God is in Control of this. I love you..Come out to see me in Colorado...Love, Aunt Gail

     

Post a Comment

<< Home