Sweetpsthoughts

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Time for me

Time for just me... I got my 5th tattoo today.
I have been pretty busy over the last few weeks so today was just for me. I have been planning my tattoo for a very long time. I have a (H) that is the stem of Lilies of the Valley (fav flower), A lizard, Impatient flowers, and my last dog (Hunter)s paw print. Hunters paw print was already on my low back just to the right. Today I added Bagel's paw print just above and to the left of the other one. What I like even more about this one is that there is a mouse in the middle of my back painting the paw print on. The mouse is one that my mom drew when we did art work at church. It is making me smile just knowing a piece of her is there. My tattoo artist loved the idea and had never done one like that. I hope to get picture to share but once it is healed of course.

Other then that I have been helping with Stephs wedding. Made the cake topper, Grooms cake which was a Muskie fish, altering Mandy's dress, and anything needed on the wedding day.
At work I am about to reach my four year anniversary as a PTA on the 14th. That of course means review time. September will be six years with the company too. Not to worried about the review. I reach my goals pretty much every month except the ten weeks I missed due to shoulder surgery. Don't think I can get in trouble for that!!!
Just this past week I have started two short term projects at Work. The Waterford WI area is pretty small and I had told my boss I wanted to get involved more with the community. That was about a month ago and then right after that a woman from a Senior living home stopped in to see if there was any way a therapist would come to their place and teach some excersises. I have set up with them to go every other Tuesday from 11-12 for six weeks to teach simple stretches and strengthening. We met this week for the first time. Very sweet people and full of hugs too.:)
On top of that program Racine County has a Fall Prevention program that we are hosting for seven Thursdays in a row. This too started this week. I only need to teach at three of the sessions though. Two to go! This progam is very nice. It is only $10 to join which pays for handouts and weights. My only problem with it was when they show up I have to rearrange my clinic. Oh well.
So all that was on top of also seeing patients all day. Sometimes the clinic is slower but of course not now. We are seeing someone about every 15-30 minutes and most patients are with me for a hour to a hour and a half. BUSY WEEK! :)
Yesterday I only worked till one which still put me into overtime. I then drove to Kenosha to get my divorce paperwork. Court date is 08-08-08. Strange!!!
Tomorrow will be fun. Heading down to Mandy's to go with her and a friend to Chicago. We are meeting one more friend to see Wicked then dinner. Really I am just happy to get Garretts popcorn. :)
Thats it for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger PixieGirl said…

    It was a GREAT weekend! Your tattoo is perfect! I'm glad we got to celebrate Kim's birthday in a big way. Thanks for your help!

    Thanks for always being there for me...

    Mand

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Busy girl! Glad you took some time for YOU. Can't wait to see the new tattoo!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Gail said…

    HEIDI, CAN YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR TATTOO? HOW EXCITING. I GOT 12 NOW. I WANT MORE...:) YOU HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. THAT IS GOOD AND IT MAKES TIME FLY BY. I LOVE YOU. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING YOUR BLOG. I LOVE TO HEAR HOW YOU ARE DOING. BE SAFE AND I LOVE YOU..AUNT GAIL

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how did your court date go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home